同僚が入院したときのお見舞いは「燕の巣の瓶詰め」。香港では高級美容食品として珍重されているのは知っていたけど、ちょっと驚いた。お見舞いといえば、読みきり漫画とモロゾフのプリンしか頭になかったから。そういえば香港に来て、燕の巣を一度も食べたことがない。入院していた同僚の肌はいつもぷりぷりだし。気になる。
家の近所の(上環)は乾物の問屋が軒を連ねていて、燕の巣屋さん激戦区。メニューはチープなものは45ドル、高値なもので220ドル。ここはベーシックで最もチープなものにする。味はなんとも表現できない・・・。でも美容の為ならとLを横目に無言で「実食!」
We brought a jar of bird nests for my colleague when she was in hospital. Even though I knew that it is popular here as a respected anti-aging product, I was a little bit surprised at the choice because I was imagining the custard pudding from Morozoff and manga short stories. I should know how to make my skin glow like my colleague.
家の近所の(上環)は乾物の問屋が軒を連ねていて、燕の巣屋さん激戦区。メニューはチープなものは45ドル、高値なもので220ドル。ここはベーシックで最もチープなものにする。味はなんとも表現できない・・・。でも美容の為ならとLを横目に無言で「実食!」
We brought a jar of bird nests for my colleague when she was in hospital. Even though I knew that it is popular here as a respected anti-aging product, I was a little bit surprised at the choice because I was imagining the custard pudding from Morozoff and manga short stories. I should know how to make my skin glow like my colleague.
Lots of dry food shops stand side by side in Sheung Wan. I persuaded L to go to one of the bird nest shops and share a soup with me. The menu was simple. Bird nest soup is only available but at a range of qualities, which cost from 45 - 220 hk dollars. We didn't want to become addicts, so we chose the basic one. The taste is hard to describe and subtle. Getting beauty is not easy.
Aki, you have tried bird nests already. Is it taste good? I just think that it likes a sweet soup only. If you want to have a good skin, you should buy the one without soup is better (Just like you bought to your colleague one.) Moreover, you have to eat bird nests EVERYDAY. Then, your skin may become good~~~
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I dun have $$ to eat bird nests……..
Alice, how do you eat it without soup? With something else or on its own? And yes, it was not cheap, wasn't it. I have to discuss with my wallet.
ReplyDeleteLast time you bought to Cecily is without soup, do you remember? It have been cooked and then strained from the liquid already. 1 spoon per day is enough, but it’s still expensive… You should discuss with your husband and say “Do you think my skin becomes worse recently? I need エステand bird nests to rescues my skin!!” heeheeee~~
ReplyDeleteAkiさま 素敵なblogですね。燕の巣!いただいたことはありますが、糖水にちょろっと入っていたぐらいです。毎日食べたほうがいいのですね(by Aliceさま)。おいしくないと続けられませんよね。またちょくちょく拝見しますね。
ReplyDeleteAlice, yes I need to use this 'help' trick!
ReplyDeleteChikakoさまー!私は、香港にきた当初、こっちの糖水に入っていたもやっとした海藻が燕の巣なんだと勘違いしてました。更新はゆっくりペースですが、いつでも(CCC)に寄ってください。
ReplyDelete今日は燕の巣が女性にとってお肌の強い味方であることが良くわかりました。
ReplyDelete特に効果は一ヶ月くらい続けていただくことで出てくるそうです。
官燕棧、毎日のように残業続きでお肌にトラブルを感じる香港女性も沢山訪れるそうです。
それはおいしい。
http://hongkong-bird-nest.50webs.com
官燕棧の燕の巣ラバーは女子だけではないようで。
ReplyDeleteで、さらに、おねえちゃん曰く、これも毎日続けて食べなあかんのよ~。
自然のものやから、すぐに効果はあらわれへんけど
2ヶ月ぐらい食べ続けたら、めっちゃ美肌になるわよ~とのこと。
はい、買いましたがな!
ご家庭用、瓶詰め燕の巣!
ただ今、毎朝、スプン一杯の燕の巣。
さて2ヶ月後が楽しみだわん♪
http://www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest