Saturday, December 31, 2011
2011 to 2012
一日も早い復興、原発問題の収束を心から願っています。2012年は被災された方々に一筋も二筋も多くの希望の光がさしますように。
Today is the last day of 2011. Tomorrow is the first day of 2012. It will be a new year, but I do not feel it is new. There is not a big transit in my mind as I feel normally towards a new year. 2011 was a very hard time for the people who experienced the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear power plant's incident. I sincerely pray for the recovery of the affected areas and hope that people find more rays of hope in 2012.
Personally, it was a sad year for me as I had to say goodbye to my grandma but on the other hand, I am encouraged every day to see E's growth by my side. And I am glad to know that our families in Japan and England are in good health, and that I had much laughter with my friends and I am able to continue to play piano. I am very thankful for my ordinary life and to especially L and want to look after our days well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy new year, Aki. Wish you all the best in 2012~!!
ReplyDeleteAlice,
ReplyDeleteHappy new year. Aliceにとって素敵な2012年になりますように。