海底?惑星?正解はポーツマスの海岸。植物や海のキャベツが生えていて(塩辛いらしい)ここは本当に海水浴場かと見紛う雰囲気。荒涼たる眺めというか。わかめや海の家をきょろきょろ探していると、水泳部の団体が目の前を横切って颯爽と海の中へ入っていきました。まだぶるぶると肌寒かった初夏の朝。
Is it seabed or planet? The answer is the beach of Portsmouth. It was a little bit strange for me to find plants and salty sea cabbages on the beach. I was looking around to find seaweed and 'Umi no Ie' - a seaside house that sells food and space you can relax, instead I saw people with swimming costumes running across. Although it looks sunny and warm from the picture, It was not perfect weather for swimming as I was putting a scarf around my head.
I can see pebble, pebble, sea, plant, sky, pebble, sky, sea, pebble, plant, plant, pebble, pebble, pebble, pebble, sky, pebble, plant, pebble, plant, pebble, pebble, plant, pebble, sky, pebble, sea, pebble, sky, pebble, pebble, plant, pebble, pebble, pebble, plant, pebble, pebble, pebble, plant, pebble, pebble, pebble, plant, sea, pebble, pebble, sky, pebble, plant, pebble, pebble, plant, pebble, pebble, pebble, sea, plant, pebble, pebble, plant, sky, pebble, sea, pebble, pebble, plant, pebble, sky, sky, pebble, plant, sky, pebble, pebble, pebble, pebble, pebble, pebble, pebble, pebble, plant, pebble, plant, pebble, sky, plant, sky, pebble, pebble, sky, pebble, pebble, plant, pebble, pebble, sea, pebble, plant, pebble, sky, pebble, pebble, sky, pebble, sea, pebble, pebble, sky, plant, pebble, pebble, pebble, and pebble.
ReplyDelete