Sunday, May 2, 2010

Early Summer


 ご機嫌斜めだったお天道様がひょっこり顔をだしました。何日降りか香港では初夏のようないい天気。ベランダの植物たちも今日は顔色がとってもいい。私はちょうど食べ頃の苺を、Lはナスターシャの花を試食。甘くて芳香を放つ香港製の苺は申し分なし。

The sun has been grumpy and hiding in Hong Kong and today it finally comes back. These plants on our balcony look much brighter and happier. I pick a strawberry from the plant and L eats a flower of Nasturtiam. I do not have anything to complain about my balcony-made strawberry. It is much more aromatic and sweet than what we can get from supermarkets. But even though we are on the 27th floor, I cannot say it is not influenced by the fumes of Hong Kong.

5 comments:

  1. イチゴいいね~ミニ家庭菜園。
    東京はGW入った頃からやっとらしい気候になってきたよ。
    太陽が出てると植物も人間も元気になれるね。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midoriちゃん、昨晩は打って変わって嵐の夜でした。雷の稲妻で眠れなかった。ライトショーみてるみたいだったよ。

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like your plants eat yoghurt and drink San Benedetto water, they must be very happy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our little person eats the same yogurt every day...That is why she smells like a nikuman....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ニクマン一号、そのうち筋がおでこに現れへんか。

    Mr. Plum, more San benedetto water last night coming from the HK tap.

    ReplyDelete