「なんてゆるいとこ。」これが私の最初のインド、デリーの印象。なんだか緊迫感がなくて、香港に比べると街全体がゆるりとしていて。でも目に入る何もかもが圧倒的。神聖視されている痩せた牛が市場をのそのそと歩いている。私もインド人の熱い視線を感じながらのそのそ歩く。のそのそ歩きながら生真面目でおかしみ溢れるたゆたうインドを眺める。
It is definitely not calm. It is busy, noisy, dirty and people are nagging sometimes, but it is somehow relaxed and loose unlike Hong Kong. That is my first impression of Delhi, India. Things are overwhelming and breathtaking. Cows, which are seen as divine, walk slowly in the streets. I walk slowly too while watching India's seriousness and oddness.
Aki, I like this picture very much. How come the cows can walk slowly in the street? The car which near the cow seems so fast. I have never seen this scene in Hong Kong before. Soooo interesting!!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, do u have a photo album of your India trip? I wanna see more photos about India.
Alice
Alice, thanks i am very pleased you liked my photo. I will try to upload more in this blog. I will wait for your photos in India too. Lots of colourful things! very fun place.
ReplyDeleteWhen did you go to India? miya
ReplyDelete神聖な牛がのそのそ歩いてたら不思議な気分になるな~。
ReplyDeleteインドの寺院とかのあのフォルムはすごいよね。生で見てみたい。
ところで髪型が座敷童みたいなのは、流行りの重めボブとかではなくて?
Miya, we went there over the luner new year. I became a big fan of India!
ReplyDeletemidoriちゃん、そうそう、フォルムもすごい。スケールもすごい。人もすごい。カレーもすごい。凄みを帯びております。
ReplyDelete流行に乗ったのは束の間、今となってははねたりやなんやで収拾がつかず。
This is an udderly great picture, although, it cud be butter if it had moooore cows in it.
ReplyDeleteBo Vine, advanced level cow jokes!
ReplyDeleteおかげさまで、うちはすっかりインドに匂いですわ・・・。あの匂いの素はなんですのん?
ReplyDelete今日もジャッキー殿。ついでにインドの匂いもおみやで。汗の匂いがカレーの匂い(加齢臭ー上司のギャグ)になるまで堪能してくれ。
ReplyDelete